Our Mission, Vision & Values
The British Institute of Recruiters (BIoR) promotes excellence in recruitment and raises awareness of its vital role in business and the community.
The BIoR is working towards being an industry leader in services and information, leveraging our performance driven culture to deliver value to members. The BIoR and its talented teams will work hard to:
- Provide services which rivals cannot match.
- Provide University backed CPD and Education that is internationally recognised.
- To be a hub of best practice and promote knowledge sharing.
- Connect members both nationally and internationally.
- Lower the cost of professional body membership.
- Ensure BIoR membership is considered ‘essential’ by recruitment and HR professionals.
- Support our members via constant service development and innovation.
- Lobby for positive change.
- Engage with members using all mediums including social networking.
For further BIoR information see the About the BIoR section of our site.